Unused Set Design for ASIA BAGUS (1998-99?)



Okay, so I am "confused", or rather my memory has since drawn a blank, for the existence of THIS set design feature here in this post, on whether THIS design came first prior to my final set design for ASIA BAGUS (and was "rejected", hence a new set design?) ... OR, was this design made AFTER the linked set, prior to me leaving TCS?


The "fact" that I had still plenty of developmental conceptual drawings (kept behind), and even color-printed copies made of my coloured perspectives - snapped here via my iPhone - leads me to believe it might have been the latter, which featured a similar layout plan, but with a more cartoony-vibe to the "club" set/setting ... but in reality, I cannot remember, and my bad habit of not marking/dating my drawings, does not help. This more likely would be circa 1998-99, 20 years ago!


Cheers
Andy Heng

Popular Posts