Set Design: Unused ASIA BAGUS Set Design

andyhengart ASIA BAGUS 1998 Rejected Design 01


Posting these uncoloured drawings of a ASIA BAGUS set that never was approved (Colored Versions HERE), for reasons I cannot remember, but obviously had much passion for the design, as seen in the effort I'd put into them, not gonna be shy about this ~ LOL


andyhengart ASIA BAGUS 1998 Rejected Design 03
andyhengart ASIA BAGUS 1998 Rejected Design 02
andyhengart ASIA BAGUS 1998 Rejected Design 05


If I had to hazard a guess, it might be because it was too “club”-like (which was my initial intention, the irony being I've never been known to club much), and might not be suitable for the regional talent show (I’m thinking "too haram" lor, but)… ultimately another design was chosen and made, ultizing elements of this design (my Final Set Designed for Asia Bague HERE), and I had left TCS not long after, cheers.

And yes, all these were drawn analog. I’ve always enjoyed clean lines back in the day haha

andyhengart ASIA BAGUS 1998 Rejected Design 06
andyhengart ASIA BAGUS 1998 Rejected Design 04

COLORED VERSIONS:

Popular Posts