Forever Fever (on #FILMTALKwPOPCORNX 2021)

My *real-life crosses over to reel-life with this (edit) video of me going on about "FOREVER FEVER", as part of my "FILMTALK with POPCORNX" (where I amble on about films on my dedicated film-hobby-blog). This was first filmed on Instagram Live (still watchable here on IG, as featured here on POPCORNX), since edited for upload unto YT, and embedded below, cheers.

WARNING: Possible Spoilers Ahead for film shared!





This feature film was released in the U.S. titled "That's The Way I Like It".

The other films shared during this session include:
- Chungking Express (1994)
- The Game (1997)
- Volcano High (2001)




*Okay, not really "real life", but the current online life I have been living for the past decade+ as a blogger for both TOYSREVIL and POPCORNX, but you get the memo, cheers.

Popular Posts