Dissecting LOONA's Stage in "Queendom 2"

It has been literal DECADES since I'd attempted a "variety set/stage design", with my last on-air event being 2001's CHANNEL U LAUNCH Show at UCC (University Cultural Center), and that was when "Channel U" was still under SPHMediaworks too (View Stills on Facebook)!

Fast forward to 2022, I'd attempted to put pen-to-paper again, this time to somehow dissect and decipher the stage for South Korean girl group 이달의 소녀 / LOONA's performances in Mnet's survival show "QUEENDOM 2" (I cover it extensively on my Music Hobby Blog HERE, obsessively so) - which I'll repost below.

The videos are three-fold.

The first video was done with the Round 1 Stage Performance as a reference, while the second video was an (unplanned) "add-on", based off a preview/stills of their Round 2 Stage, which was essentially the same stage layout, but me just needing to be as accurate as I hoped I could be.

And while the first tow videos were filmed and recorded "live" (as-is), I;d attemtped a thiord video (since split into TWO videos), where I attempoted top pre-film and edit.

And while I may be far off the mark, I am personally taking it as a "revving up" of my "(past) abilities", as embarrassing as my attempts may be, cheers.

ROUND 1 PERFORMANCE (Broadcast & Fancam versions):





My Sketch Video (filmed in Vertical/Portrait format):



ROUND 2 PERFORMANCE (Preview Snippet):



My Sketch Video (filmed in Landscape format):



LOONA ROUND 2 Queendom on TUNESTALKSG 02
LOONA QUEENDOM2 STAGE SIDE Elevation andyhengart
LOONA QUEENDOM2 STAGE LAYOUT andyhengart


ROUND 2 STAGE PERFORMANCE VIDEO:





ABOVE: PART ONE (1/2)
BELOW: PART TWO (2/2)

TWEETED:


Popular Posts