Production Design: MOOD BOARDS for ROUGE (2004)



These were the actual "mood boards" for the TV Series I presented to everyone for the 6-month project we were about to embark on (On-Air circa 2004). I will always remember the look on folks' faces when I showed them, and the pindrop silence that came immediately.



They represented the visual mood, palette and aesthetic tone I was looking to achieve, both with the Production Design, and Art Direction I was gearing towards. I was so confident of myself and my chosen direction too!



Honestly, I chalk it up to whether or not folks trust me enough to believe what I had hoped to achieve, and has always been the case then and now, I suppose. The result was ... I'll show y'all next time :)

And the IMDb credit is inaccurate, I was the Production Design & Art Director for all 14 Episodes, thanks.

Popular Posts